Eclipse updating maven dependencies hangs Cam chat looking free sex
Trying to install any version other than the latest brings up an error during installation: An error occurred while collecting items to be installed session context was:(profile=epp.package.rcp, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases. Artifact not found: osgi.bundle,org.testng.eclipse,126.96.36.19920220_1049. not found: org.eclipse.update.feature,org.testng.eclipse,188.8.131.5220220_1049. I went through the similar issue with eclipse which got stuck at 57% when run in debug mode. It's not the first time this has happened to me, and I have no idea why it suddenly started working again last time. Remote Test NG -serport 52230 -d C:\Users\Dell\workspace\First Project\test-output C:\Users\Dell\App Data\Local\Temp\testng-eclipse-935584169\! Test NGPlugin.connect Test Runner(Test NGPlugin.java:213) at org.testng.eclipse. And Dispatch(Display.java:3761) at org.eclipse.e4internal. Part Rendering Engine.run(Part Rendering Engine.java:1022) at org.databinding.observable.I tried every thing, deleting eclipse, reinstalling diff versions, changing memory in and all, but nothing helped. Selenium - 2.28.0 ( java version) Let me know if it needs any other configuration change. It maks sense that resetting the workspace would "fix" the problem - it clears breakpoints. Test NGPlugin.run(Test NGPlugin.java:201) at org.widgets. Runnable Lock.run(Runnable Lock.java:35) at org.widgets. Async Messages(Synchronizer.java:135) at org.widgets. With Default(Realm.java:332) at org.eclipse.e4internal. Part Rendering Engine.run(Part Rendering Engine.java:916) at org.eclipse.e4internal.workbench. Workbench.create And Run Workbench(Workbench.java:540) at org. Platform UI.create And Run Workbench(Platform UI.java:149) at org.application.
Glad everything is working, and love writing tests in Test NG. I don't think its fixed at all, I experienced the exact same issues as saish, uninstalling other plugins I'd updated at the same time thinking they were somehow interfering.
I read online that there can be a conflict between the project and plugin's versions of Test NG. One we explicitly provide (6.4), the other is from powermock-modue-testng (which transitively brings in 6.2). Second, it breaks the Maven command line build, which uses Test NG for both unit and integration tests.
However, both are at 6.4 (verified this in both Maven and Eclipse) for this project. I cannot remove these from our POM for two reasons. The plugin did appear to work fine before this last upgrade.
It also allows to run Gradle tasks and monitor it execution.
To compile Android projects with the Eclipse IDE, you can use gradle-android-eclipse plug-in from https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/com.greensopinion.gradle-android-eclipse.